Quickly locate and confiscate contraband cell phones inside your correctional facility
Zone Protector™ and Zone Manager™ combine to help you eliminate security threats arising from illicit cell phone use. Easy to deploy, easy to use, and cost effective: Zone Protector™ and Zone Manager™ help security personnel execute efficient, well-targeted, productive searches and seizures of contraband.
Cellbusters Zone Protector™
The Zone Protector™ is an easy to deploy device that continuously monitors for cell phone activity in correctional facilities.
Capable of detecting all cellular activity including short text messages and cell phone registration pulses which are typical in a correctional environment.
Zone Manager™ logs and displays alert activity on a map of the facility making contraband phones easier to find.
Features at a glance
- Detects all cell phones and all carriers (2G, 3G, 4G etc)
- Covert detection mode (silent logging)
- Continuous monitoring eliminates wasteful patrols
- Easy to deploy with Power over Ethernet (PoE) as standard
- Futureproof – Protecting your investment
- Fully supported – US Technology – CE and FCC Certification
Zone Manager™ delivers real time actionable intelligence
Zone Manager is a centralized software tool that collects alert information in real time from distributed Zone Protectors located around the correctional facility. Once cell phone activity is detected it is logged by Zone Manager and immediately displays the location of the contraband cell phone on a map of your facility.
Cellbusters Zone Manager™
Zone Manager™ is a powerful yet easy to use tool that delivers real time information with actionable intelligence.
View alert locations on an interactive map of your facility, download collated alert data for easy analysis or use the interactive graph feature to quickly identify problem areas and trends.
Install Zone Manager™ on premise or as a cloud service delivered and supported by Cellbusters.
Features at a glance
- View alerts on facility map in real time
- Real time event logging collected from distributed Zone Protectors™
- Statistics and Reporting
- Alert notification via email or API
- Centralized control and management
- On premise or cloud option available